Thursday, November 28, 2013

Quick Updates.......

  • FPI, Inc. is no longer the management company for The Asbury Apartments. The John Stewart Company is now officially new management.
  • FPI, Inc.'s management team failed to properly maintain resident's files, since the John Stewart Company's management is now scrambling to update files.
  • I gave a list of my unit's issues and informed that I (gasp) found 3 bedbugs in my unit the week of November 11. Since then, I have found one or two nearly everday. I was told by new management team that the entire building would be treated for bedbugs....(haven't we heard that before?).
  • The dogs that own the courtyard are not happy that they have to walk a few extra feet through the side door to get to their final destination (to avoid the dust and dirt in the common lobby area). So just be aware of where you step...not only will you encounter the urine puddles in the elevator, but in the main hallway, as well. Why don't the owner's pick up after their pet?
  • I had the pleasure of assisting former Community Director with selecting seven (7) new flowering trees for the front and courtyard. Let's hope they are watered to avoid death. They were beautifully planted by our resident super and staff along with new mulch in the front. What a difference!
  • I really hope and pray that The John Stewart Company lives up the their website:

     "Comprehensive housing management is the foundation of The John Stewart Company's diversified housing services. Our goal is to provide secure, service oriented, well-maintained and professionally managed housing that serves the interests of residents and owners alike. Reaching beyond the traditional management services of maintenance and budgeting, we strive to create community environments that foster high levels of physical, social, and emotional well-being among residents. At the same time, we also provide owners and sponsors with financial efficiency, accountability and value-added benefits."

I will post some pictures of the bedbugs that I found in my unit...I am battling them everyday,



No comments:

Post a Comment