Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Management Changes, yet again...........

I sort of gave up on this blog a while ago, because I was so disgusted with the bedbug infestation and how it was handled last winter. I was hoping for a way out. I understand that it's just a matter of time before those nasty buggers pop up again...it was not an uncommon sight to see additional inspection and fumigation notices all through the year on residents' doors. It's a good thing the local hardware and home improvement stores now carry Diatomaceous Earth. Don't judge me for keeping a "dusty" apartment!

So, now deciding that I am going to keep this blog updated because of the enormous amount of hits and reads that have been generated. Plus, I'd like to keep track of management changes, part amusing but mostly unsettling. Send in your questions, future residents to be...! Apartments are available...come one..come all!

No comments:

Post a Comment